- 6 Ratings
90-Minute Horseback Trail Ride in San Diego
Ride over white sand as you explore the beaches of San Diego on horseback for a scenic 90-minute adventure. Feel the cool breeze and warm sun on your face as you ride along.
What You Will Do
- Head to Border Field State Park for an unforgettable 90-minute journey along the water
- Enjoy the cool ocean breeze as you ride over the sandy beach
- Look out for dolphins and seals in the nearby waves, or scope out the many waterfowl
- Discover the fun of horseback as you travel to the southwesternmost point in the continental United States
- 90-minute horseback riding adventure
The beach closes at dark and horses must be off the beach prior to dark. All riders must wear closed-toe shoes and jeans. Riders cannot exceed a maximum weight limit of 240lbs. Riders under 18 must wear a helmet. No riders under the age of 6 can ride on trail. Children that are six and seven years old can ride, but must be ponied by the trail guide.
The right to charge for any reservations canceled without 48 hours prior notice is reserved. Credit cards will be charged for all reservations made with less than 48 hours notice.
- 6 Ratings
Very kind guide and staff. Loved our horses
Accommodating staff, kind and knowledgeable guide, and a beautiful beach ride! :-) Thank you so much!!!
My guide was very friendly and informative. She chose a horse for me that met my needs and writing abilities. It's a joy to be able to vacation and still enjoy an equine experience. Thank you to you all