Head out on a guided ghost tour of Fredericksburg, getting to see the spooky side of the city. Learn about its past and the spirits that still lurk these streets today.
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick off the fun at the Nimitz Museum on the corner of Main and Washington Streets where you’ll meet your tour guide decked out in 1800’s garb
- Make your way through the streets of Fredericksburg, hearing stories of the city’s past while admiring its creepy present
- Opt to bring beer or wine in a cup to sip as you stroll along and take in the spooky sights this area has to offer
- Guided ghost tour
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes as this is an outdoor walking tour
- Pregnant women and people with heart conditions should check with their doctor before purchasing tickets
- Pets are allowed as long as guests keep them on leashes
- Cancellations made in less than one hour prior to the tour’s start time will not receive a refund
- In this case, you may reschedule for another day
- Alternatively, you may go to Vintage Vault at 406 West Main in Fredericksburg, TX, for tickets to use at another time
Dec 10, 2019
Waited at the meet spot for over 20 minutes and no one showed up. I emailed requesting more info and didn’t even get a response. So I’m out 40 dollars and wasted evening.
Oct 29, 2019
The tour was scheduled to begin at 8:30. When we arrived at 8:28, the guide was well into the first story. The storytelling was...disorienting. It was difficult to hear and even more difficult to follow along. It seemed like the guide was new, losing their thought and interrupting the story. Many patrons noticed and most left by the halfway point.
Oct 22, 2019
This was a great ghost tour! Our guide was very knowledgeable and had a terrific speaking voice. Even in a fairly large crowd, we could always hear him. The stories were all very interesting and its clear the guide takes pride in his city and it's rich history. Highly recommend!
Meeting location:  340 E Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year