Head out on a guided ghost tour of Fredericksburg, getting to see the spooky side of the city. Learn about its past and the spirits that still lurk these streets today!
Duration:  1hr 30mins - 2hrs 15mins
Best Price Guaranteed
- Kick-off the fun at the Nimitz Museum on the corner of Main and Washington Streets where you’ll meet your tour guide decked out in 1800’s garb
- Make your way through the streets of Fredericksburg, hearing stories of the city’s past while admiring its creepy present
- Opt to bring beer or wine in a cup to sip as you stroll along and take in the spooky sights this area has to offer
- Guided ghost tour
- Please wear comfortable clothing and walking shoes as this is an outdoor walking tour
- Pets are allowed as long as guests keep them on leashes
- Pregnant women and people with heart conditions should check with their doctor before purchasing tickets
Cancellations made in less than one hour prior to the tour’s start time will not receive a refund.
Feb 26, 2020
Rick and Lorie gave us a great tour of historic Main Street and told us the haunted stories that went along with each location. They also gave great recommendations in town, so that was helpful too. It was very cold the night that we had our tour, but as fans of the spooky and macabre, this tour was a lot of fun and worth braving the chill weather. I'm sure it is more fun in the warmer months, but it is also probably more crowded too. Ours was basically a private tour, which was totally nice! Thanks again Fredericksburg Ghost Tours! We had a blast!
Feb 18, 2020
Was very unprofessional. Showed up late we almost left. The guide gentleman was intoxicated. He kept talking to girlfriend and not group. Kept walking off right away when we had questions as a group.walked about 50 feet ahead of us playing grab as with girlfriend. Also cemetary only place on tour info we could go in to. And he said we were not. Doing cemetary . Only on day tour. Only one tour no day tour! Said if we wanted we could go on our own. Unhappy overall. Need to be more informed and possibly get access into buildings. I am a paranormal investigator. Have a associate's in paranormal psychology,and I myself have done ghost tours myself. Very disappointed. Nice guy very pleasant but un satisfied.
Dec 10, 2019
Waited at the meet spot for over 20 minutes and no one showed up. I emailed requesting more info and didn’t even get a response. So I’m out 40 dollars and wasted evening.
Meeting location:  340 E Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year