Experience the tropical beauty of the Dominican Republic like never before on this extreme adventure! Start your journey on a mega truck excursion, visit the Damajagua Waterfall, zipline through the tropics, then trot through the Dominican countryside on horseback - all in one day!
- Rumble through the jungle on a giant 6x6 Mega Tiger Truck and see a tropical plantation with native fruits, flowers, and spices!
- Travel to the Damajagua Waterfalls with your guide, who will give you a short safety briefing before you jump, swim and slide down natural waterslides
- Zipline over a breathtaking forest full of 100-year-old mahogany trees
- Explore the Dominican countryside on horseback, and take in the stunning views, jungle, streams, rolling hills, and tropical fauna
- Recover your energy by tasting the best homemade Dominican lunch ever by our exclusive Dominican cook!
- Mega Truck Hotel Drop On/Off
- Damajagua Waterfall
- Horseback Riding
- Professional, Multilingual Guide
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes
- Bring a towel & swimsuit
- Please note that this tour schedule is only suitable for guests staying overnight in hotels, and is not suitable for cruise ship excursions
- Guide languages include: English, German, Spanish and French
- Minimum age is 8 years and children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart conditions, or other severe medical conditions
- The maximum weight for zip lining and horseback riding is 250 lbs
- Zipline harnesses size up to the following measurements: waist - 47 inches; leg - 29 inches; chest - 39 Inches
- Full refund 24 hours in advance of the departure time
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Mega Zipline Experience in the Dominican Republic
Experience the tropical beauty of the Caribbean countryside like never before on this extreme zipline adventure!
Start your journey on a mega truck excursion, visit the Damajagua Waterfall, zipline through the tropics, then trot through the Dominican countryside on horseback - all in one day!