- Take in the beauty of the region and its refuge from crowded and noisy cities.
- Make yourself at home in a comfortable stay at a cottage, with its well decorated rooms, attached bathroom, desk and chair, and sitting space
- Enjoy delicious vegetarian and vegan food, prepared by the family that lives on the premises
- Eat well with the organically-grown fruit and vegetables and lentils procured from the family’s farms located nearby
- Perform yoga and meditation at dawn before breakfast
- Explore the district, visiting ancient caves, temples, waterfalls, wells, monuments, rivers and rivulets via car
- Participate in a Havan Pooja and enjoy a gala dinner with bbq on your last night
- Take in a panoramic view of the snow-capped Himalayan mountains, clouds floating by, and flocks of birds taking to the skies each morning
- 7-day wellness tour
- Friendly and knowledgable English-speaking driver & guide throughout tour
- Transfer via an air-conditioned car from Kathgodam Railway Station to Binsar on arrival from New Delhi
- Transfer by car from Binsar to Kathgodam to board the 3:25 PM train to New Delhi
- Air-conditioned car with English-speaking driver & guide throughout tour
- Breakfast, lunches, dinners, snacks, fruit, and mineral water on trips
- 2 Ayurvedic massages
- All activities and entrance fees
- All fees for the guide, meditation sessions, and yoga teacher
- Fees to pandits for Havan Pooja
- Should guests wish us to assist them at New Delhi we would be happy to do so
- Joshi Cottage, your wellness camp, is a lovely family-owned and family-operated boutique property located off the main road
- Guests will be required to walk comfortably for about 25 minutes to reach it
- The porter of the cottage will carry your luggage up to the Cottage
- This seclusion from the crowds make the camp all the more appealing
- We suggest that you board the super-fast train early in the morning from New Delhi to reach Kathgodam station
- From here we will drive you to Binsar
- We assure you an unsurpassed India experience
- This tour is most suitable for persons of ages 18 to 75, but is kid-friendly
- It will not be suitable for those needing a wheelchair, who are pregnant, or who have back problems
- Guests above 21 can enjoy alcoholic drinks
- Smoking is allowed in restricted areas
- Pets are not allowed
- Those below 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- If you have any questions about this tour please let us know!
- Guests can cancel the trip 15 days before arrival with full refund
- After that, there will be no refunds for cancellations since all arrangements are made by this time
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private 11-Day Hues of India Tour with Gala Dinners
Discover, explore, and immerse yourself in the myriad hues of India during your unique stay in castles, palaces, and forts. See wildlife on a jeep safari, watch folk dances, and experience a lake cruise. In evenings, enjoy gala dinners with drinks.
Duration:  9hrs - 13hrs
3-Day Royal Wedding Rituals in Rajasthan's Historic Castle
Whether you're planning your real wedding or would love to celebrate with your partner in a mock ceremony, you're sure to love this memorable 3-day wedding event. Pageantry and romance will be on full display just as in the days of the Maharajas and Rajas of India.
Duration:  9hrs - 15hrs
3-Day Vow Renewal Ceremony in Jaipur's Hari Mahal Palace
What better place than the Hari Mahal Palace of Jaipur to renew your vows? Experience the hallmark of such events organized by the royal families of India in a decadent 3-day event devoted to you and your special someone.
Duration:  8hrs - 13hrs
9-Day Wildlife Tour of Central India
Embark on a nine-day tour of India, where you'll see tigers, leopards, and other big cats in some of the world's best national parks at Bandhavgarh, Kanha, and Panna. Visit ancient temples and caves and marvel at lovely waterfalls and wildlife.
7-Day Tour of Pondicherry, India's French Legacy
Spend 7 days exploring this beautiful territory in South India. Peek into its past as a French colony, sunbathe on the beaches, walk through its colorful bazaars, indulge in relaxation at one of its spas, and enjoy fine cuisine.
Duration:  10hrs - 12hrs