- Experience Bhopal to the fullest as you check out its two main lakes, the Upper Lake and the Lower Lake
- Check out Van Vihar National Park, home to tigers, lions and leopards located along the Upper Lake
- See the State Museum which has fossils, paintings and rare Jain sculptures to view
- Marvel at Taj-ul-Masjid, one of Asia’s largest mosques, with white domes, minarets and a huge courtyard
- Take lake cruises and walking tours of the amazingly colorful bazaars of the city
- 7-day tour of Bhopal
- Transfers to and from the Bhopal Airport to your hotel
- Accommodation with air conditioning
- 7 buffet breakfasts & 6 buffet dinners
- Mineral Water and juices on excursions
- 2 Ayurvedic massages
- All entrance and activity fees
- Photography fees
- Guide charges
- Parking fees
- Driver’s fees
- Please take a flight to the Bhopal airport a day prior to the start of your tour
- We will pick you up and escort you to your hotel
- On the day the tour begins, you will be moved to our hotel
- On the conclusion of your tour, you will be escorted back to the airport for your flight out of Bhopal
- Please bring comfortable shoes for plenty of walking
- Please come anytime except in the months of May-June-July
- Pets are not allowed
- Smoking is allowed in restricted areas
- Persons below 18 years must be accompanied by an adult
- The tour is not suitable for pregnant women or those with physical disabilities
- The Initial deposit is 20%, which is fully refundable 13 days before the tour is to begin - After that zero refund
- Balance to be paid 11 days before tour is to begin.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private 11-Day Hues of India Tour with Gala Dinners
Discover, explore, and immerse yourself in the myriad hues of India during your unique stay in castles, palaces, and forts. See wildlife on a jeep safari, watch folk dances, and experience a lake cruise. In evenings, enjoy gala dinners with drinks.
Duration:  9hrs - 13hrs
3-Day Royal Wedding Rituals in Rajasthan's Historic Castle
Whether you're planning your real wedding or would love to celebrate with your partner in a mock ceremony, you're sure to love this memorable 3-day wedding event. Pageantry and romance will be on full display just as in the days of the Maharajas and Rajas of India.
Duration:  9hrs - 15hrs
7-Day Wellness Tour in Uttarakhand's Valley of Flowers
Spend seven unforgettable days in India's Valley of Flowers. Take silent walks through forests, enjoy morning yoga, meditation, and Ayurvedic massages, and marvel at the sight of the setting Sun behind mountains.
Duration:  9hrs - 12hrs
3-Day Vow Renewal Ceremony in Jaipur's Hari Mahal Palace
What better place than the Hari Mahal Palace of Jaipur to renew your vows? Experience the hallmark of such events organized by the royal families of India in a decadent 3-day event devoted to you and your special someone.
Duration:  8hrs - 13hrs
9-Day Wildlife Tour of Central India
Embark on a nine-day tour of India, where you'll see tigers, leopards, and other big cats in some of the world's best national parks at Bandhavgarh, Kanha, and Panna. Visit ancient temples and caves and marvel at lovely waterfalls and wildlife.
7-Day Tour of Pondicherry, India's French Legacy
Spend 7 days exploring this beautiful territory in South India. Peek into its past as a French colony, sunbathe on the beaches, walk through its colorful bazaars, indulge in relaxation at one of its spas, and enjoy fine cuisine.
Duration:  10hrs - 12hrs