- Spend some time in New Delhi where you’ll visit the Chattarpur Temple Complex, pass by the Presidential Palace called the Rashtrapati Bhawan and the Delhi Hat
- Take a joy ride on a cycle rickshaw in Old Delhi and a walking tour of its spice and dry fruits market
- Drive to Agra to see the Taj Mahal and Itamdull’s Tomb and while making your way to Jaipur see Fatehpur Sikri and the world-famous bird sanctuary
- Enjoy a gala dinner with unlimited drinks while listening to sublime folk music inside a historic hotel
- See here the famous jewelers’ bazaars, the Albert Hall Museum, City Palace and the Monkey Temple
- Take an excursion to see the mirror-fresco Samode Palace and the 450 step well that was built in the 14th century
- Stay at the Phool Mahal Palace at Kishangarh and see aarti to Lord Brahma at Pushkar
- Guided 7-day tour
- AC accommodation
- Seven buffet breakfasts and dinners, including one gala dinner with unlimited drinks
- All activities and entrance fees
- Folk dances and puppets shows
- Two Ayurvedic massages
- Camel safari
- Please bring soft shoes for walking.
- We request you to let us know if you are allergic to any food. We also serve vegan food and food with fewer spices.
- The tour can be taken by people in a wheelchair.
- Pets not allowed.
- Smoking allowed in restricted areas.
- Children-friendly tours.
- Those below 18 years must be accompanied by an adult.
- Not recommended for pregnant women.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 10 days in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
9-Day Wildlife Tour of Central India
Embark on a nine-day tour of India, where you'll see tigers, leopards, and other big cats in some of the world's best national parks at Bandhavgarh, Kanha, and Panna. Visit ancient temples and caves and marvel at lovely waterfalls and wildlife.