- 22 Ratings
600' Parasailing Flight in Fort Myers Beach
Go big with a parasailing adventure that takes you 600 feet above the emerald waters of Fort Myers Beach. Hold on tight and glide through the air enjoying your newfound bird's eye view.
What You Will Do
- Spend some time in Fort Myers Beach, located on the charming Estero Island, and explore this resort town known for tasty seaside restaurants, vibrant nightlife, and dazzling beaches
- Fly 600 feet above the sea for an experience you'll immediately love
- Rest easy with all modern safety equipment, and an experienced and friendly staff to help you prepare for your flight
- Keep your eyes peeled for native sea life like dolphins and manatees
- Bring along your friends and family with this specially equipped boat that allows up to six people to experience the parasailing magic
- Parasailing equipment and ride
- Friendly crew
- 22 Ratings
Disappointed I was not able to ride on boat as a passenger. I was told the boat was full but only 4 people were parasailing in that time slot. My son, his wife and my granddaughter along with one other women were on the boat to parasail so seemed like there would have been room for me. My son and his family had the time of their lives. Said the crew was friendly, helpful and fun. They loved the whole experience. They want to do it again next year!!! The pictures we bought were awesome!!! They had a great time and I am thankful for that.