Explore the scenic islands the right away: aboard your own private power catamaran, Moko Jumbie. Head out in small groups of no more than sixteen for an intimate experience allowing you to have the boat to yourselves.
Duration:  1 hour - 13 hours
Cancellation:  1 day
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a private tour around St. Kitts and Nevis, led by a professional who is also a local to the area
- Explore beautiful shores of the magnificent islands, catching scenic sights and much more
- Hear stories about the area’s rich past and wildlife, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Feast on a hearty lunch and enjoy an open bar while onboard taking in the sights
- Guided boat tour
- Open bar
- Snorkel equipment
- Exclusively for small groups(16 or less)
- Base price includes up to 6 guests
- You can pay separately for each additional guest
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Mar 23, 2020
Mar 8, 2020
Feb 27, 2020
Feb 24, 2020
Oct 24, 2019
Oct 13, 2019
This was a great tour! Set, but customizable tour. We got to snorkel in 2 areas and see a couple of a beaches in St. Kitts and Nevis. Nick and Shawn were excellent tour guides. Lunch and drinks were provided, as well as snorkel gear. Beautiful tour. The tour was very reasonable for a private tour. We had 4 in our group and paid about $25 more person than the cruise ship price. The cruise ship tours were PACKED. Definitely worth the money. The marina (where the our departs) was a super easy walk from the ship. We had plenty of time after the tour to look around. Highly recommend.
Aug 20, 2019
Aug 8, 2019
Aug 6, 2019
Aug 2, 2019
We had an amazing experience on the power catamaran! It was fun, organized, beautiful and an overall COMPLETELY memorable experience. Paul and Glen were fabulous and helpful also! Loved it and would highly recommend.
Meeting location:  Bay Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Sunset Catamaran Cocktail Cruise
It’s difficult to find an experience as romantic as sailing the blue waters of St Kitts below a setting tropical sun. We cruise along the Southeast Peninsula as the sky transforms around us from cobalt blue to striking brushes of pink, purple, red and yellow.
Duration:  2 hours
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year