Buckle up for an adrenaline-packed adventure through the Dominican countryside!
Best Price Guaranteed
- Go on an all-terrain buggy ride, zipline through a forest, then drive through rural villages on a mega truck
- Drive through rural villages on a mega truck and get to know more about the Dominican culture
- Stay hydrated along the way with a homegrown organic fruit platter and drinks
- Mega Truck
- Zipline, Buggy
- Soft Drinks
- Multilingual Guide
- Hotel Drop On/Off
- Please wear comfortable, closed-toe shoes
- Bring a towel & swimsuit
- Please note that this tour schedule is only suitable for guests staying overnight in hotels, and is not suitable for cruise ship excursions
- Guide languages include: English, German, Spanish and French
- Minimum age is 6 years and children must be accompanied by an adult
- Not recommended for pregnant women, participants with back problems, heart conditions, or other severe medical conditions
- The maximum weight for zip lining and horseback riding is 250 lbs
- Zipline harnesses size up to the following measurements: waist - 47 inches; leg - 29 inches; chest - 39 Inches
- Buggy driver must hold a valid drivers license
- Full refund 24 hours in advance of departure time
Jul 23, 2021
Feb 9, 2020
Meeting location:  Calle Duarte
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
8-Hour Eco Adventure in the Dominican Republic
Experience the tropical beauty of the Dominican Republic like never before on this extreme adventure! Start your journey on a mega truck excursion, visit the Damajagua Waterfall, zipline through the tropics, then trot through the Dominican countryside on horseback - all in one day!
Mega Zipline Experience in the Dominican Republic
Experience the tropical beauty of the Caribbean countryside like never before on this extreme zipline adventure!
Start your journey on a mega truck excursion, visit the Damajagua Waterfall, zipline through the tropics, then trot through the Dominican countryside on horseback - all in one day!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year