45-Minute Private NYC Helicopter Tour
Soar into the air on a high-flying helicopter tour over NYC. Spot some of New York's most famous sights, including the Bronx Zoo, Harlem, Central Park and Times Square from hundreds of feet up.
What You Will Do
- Discover the magic of flight on a private helicopter tour high above the skyscrapers of New York City
- See Central Park, where sprawling trees and grass areas contrast with the surrounding skyscrapers
- Spot animals at the Bronx Zoo as you learn all about the city from your experienced pilot
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Glimpse the Statue of Liberty against the horizon as you get a bird's-eye view of Manhattan
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- 45-minute private helicopter tour for up to 6 people
- Live tour narration
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Please note that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed. Tours depart from Westchester Airport and fly over Manhattan.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.