45-Minute Helicopter Tour of New York City
Take in stunning aerial views of world-famous New York City landmarks as you soar over the city in a helicopter. Fly over Central Park, Empire State Bldg, Freedom Tower, Statue of Liberty and more.
What You Will Do
- Take to the skies on a helicopter tour above the buildings, avenues and monuments of New York City
- Get a glimpse of Central Park, where green fields contrast with the surrounding skyscrapers
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Loop around Lady Liberty and pass by historic Ellis Island
- Admire the architecture of the Freedom Tower and see if you can catch floating dollar signs over the Financial District
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- 45-minute helicopter tour shared with other passengers
- Live tour narration
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Not a private tour. Minimum 2 passengers are required. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.