Drink up on a 4-hour tour exploring the buzzing city’s local breweries with a professional leading the way, designed for up to 14 people. Learn how beer is made as you taste a variety of hoppy creations that showcase the best of this area.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Grab your friends for a guided beer adventure with a professional leading the way
- Make your way around Charlottesville, Nelson and Crozet: Weave in and out of local breweries for a taste of what’s on tap
- Learn how local beer is made straight from the experts as you walk through the facilities and check out the machinery used to make the suds
- Choose to stay at one of the locations for dinner: Devour hearty pub grub that’s always a big hit
- 4-hour guided tour for up to 14 people of several local pubs
- Tasting prices are not included
- Guests must be ages 21+ with a valid ID
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 2 months in advance
Meeting location:  853 W Main St
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
5-Hour Coach Winery Tour in Charlottesville
Hop on a spacious, luxury coach and zoom around Charlottesville on the hunt for the best local wineries during a 5-hour tour with a professional driver leading the way. Personalize your tour by choosing the top spots you’d like to visit!
Five-Hour Luxury Coach Wine Tour in Charlottesville
Taste the best of Charlottesville on a tour of local wineries in a spacious luxury coach with a professional driver, who delivers you to each stop in style. Look out the window as a scenic world of rolling hills and sprawling plains passes by!
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year