- Rent a scooter for four hours of cruising around and enjoying the tropical climate of the Florida coast
- Explore Amelia Island, a barrier island known for its tropical landscape and luxury vacation destination
- Relax on Fernandina Beach, and take in its emerald waters and vast collection of artwork that ranges from pottery to stained glass
- Visit popular destinations like Fort Clinch: a 19th century fortification located in a state park known for its tidal marshes and sand dunes
- Scooter rental
- Helmet and a full tank of gas
Guests should wear closed shoes and sunscreen.
Guests will need a valid driver’s license and credit card to rent a scooter.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Day-Long Scooter Rental on Amelia Island
Get a 24-hour scooter rental that puts all of Amelia Island within reach: Just climb aboard to explore this Atlantic treasure. Cruise along sandy beaches, stop by local restaurants for great seafood or play a round of golf at top courses.