- 716 Ratings
4.5-Hour Snorkeling Tour in Key Largo
Spend over four hours snorkeling through John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, a tropical spot full of wildlife. Follow a friendly guide, who shows you the must-see locations.
What You Will Do
- Explore the coral reef at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which provides a home to a beautiful and diverse community of wildlife
- Dive into the sparkling waters to snorkel through the first undersea park in the United States, which extends for around 178 nautical square miles
- Warm up in the Florida sun as you glide through crystal-clear waters, seeing what sort of wildlife you can spot
- Four-hour tour
- Snorkeling lesson and gear
- Bottled water
- All of the tour boats have at least one vessel equipped to accommodate the boarding of wheelchairs for guests with special needs
- Smoking, alcohol, and chewing gum is not allowed on board
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 716 Ratings
We absolutely LOVED the reefs that we were able to experience. This was our first snorkel trip, and thought very highly of the sights, organization, and quality of the trip. We would recommend to anyone else.
The people at the gift shop weren’t pleasant at all but on the ship the captain and Natalie were really fun and nice and informative
My three girls loved it but tired