30-Minute Private Helicopter Tour of New York City
Take off on a high-flying helicopter tour over New York City. See some of New York's most iconic sights, including the Bronx Zoo, Harlem, Central Park and Times Square from hundreds of feet up.
What You Will Do
- Hop aboard a helicopter for a private tour high above the skyscrapers and avenues of New York City
- See Central Park, where sprawling trees and grass areas contrast with the surrounding skyscrapers
- Spot animals at the Bronx Zoo as you learn all about the city from your experienced pilot
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- 30-minute private helicopter tour for up to 6 people
- Live tour narration
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Please note that Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed. Tours depart from Westchester Airport and fly over Manhattan.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.