30-Minute Sunset Helicopter Tour in New York City
Soar over the skyscrapers of Manhattan while the sun sets in the distance on a helicopter tour. See some of New York's most iconic sights as the orange glow of the evening sky paints an eye-catching picture.
What You Will Do
- Watch the sun dip below the city skyline on a helicopter tour over New York City in the evening
- See Central Park, where sprawling trees and grass areas contrast with the surrounding skyscrapers
- Spot animals at the Bronx Zoo as you learn all about the city from your experienced pilot
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- 30-minute helicopter tour shared with other passengers
- Live tour narration.
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Tour is not private. There is a minimum of two passengers required. Routes are subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than two years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Passengers under 18 require parental consent. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, the operator will notify customer at least two hours before scheduled flight.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.