Ride away on a half-hour carriage ride through the heart of downtown Anchorage with your sweetheart! Get a glimpse of historical monuments as you breathe in the northern air on a charming journey for couples.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy the scenic splendor, relaxation, and romance that’s found in beautiful downtown Anchorage on a half-hour carriage ride
- Roll down 5th Avenue and gaze out over amazing views of Bootleggers’ Cove, the Cook Inlet, Mt. Susitna, and the Alaska Range
- Explore a number of lush city corners, including Pope’s Garden and the Centennial Rose Garden
- Embrace the fun and style of carriage ride as majestic horses pull you and your significant other or best friend around town
- 3-minute carriage ride
- Carriage rides are for 2 people and tickets are sold exclusively in groups of 2
- Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance
Nov 22, 2021
It was a perfect ride for my daughter’s 7th birthday. She loved every minute of it. Jon was very friendly. I highly recommend doing business with them.
Nov 15, 2021
I’m called on Thursday and I had to cancel our ride due to my wife and my family being sick. The gentleman confirm the cancellation and then I continue to get emails about the ride that we were supposed to have and was also called by the lady that was supposed to give me as the ride and when I told her that we had canceled it the day before she was unaware that it had been canceled. I continue to get emails and now I have an email about how the ride was when it was very clear that it was canceled I’m only writing this to make you guys aware you need to do a better job at when it comes to these ton of things that you’re more thorough and how you do business.I didn’t even make a request for my money back even though I am fully aware that I can’t get my money back.
Dec 25, 2018
Excellent phone skills by Megan. Beautiful white coach with superwarm heavy blankets! Dan is so incredible and he and Megan have a great relationship. She only really, had to speak to him to communicate. Dan knows his job and is a gentleman. Was a thrill to feed him quarter apples after our ride. All in all my only regret is that I didn't book more time!
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year