30-Minute Helicopter Tour of New York City
Look below at world-famous New York City landmarks as you soar over the city in a helicopter. Fly over Central Park, Midtown, Empire State Bldg, George Washington Bridge, Yankee Stadium and more.
What You Will Do
- Lift off on a high-flying adventure over New York City's iconic skyline on a helicopter tour
- Check out Central Park, where green fields contrast with the surrounding skyscrapers
- See the Bronx Zoo and spot all sorts of animals from high above, plus pass over the George Washington Bridge
- Wave to the bustling crowds of Times Square, fly close to the Empire State Building and take in Midtown Manhattan
- Enjoy a crowd-free waiting lounge complete with tasty snacks and beverages before your flight
- 30-minute helicopter tour shared with other passengers
- Live tour narration
Tours subject to weather and aircraft maintenance. Not a private tour. Minimum 2 passengers are required. Routes subject to change. Maximum weight is 250 lbs per passenger, also subject to combined weight limits per aircraft. Children younger than 2 years may ride on their parent’s lap at no cost. Under 18 requires parental consent.
Please bring sunglasses, camera or cell phone for pictures. Samsung Galaxy Note 7 phones are not allowed.
Customer must change or cancel at least 48 hours before scheduled flight to avoid penalty. In case of poor weather or aircraft maintenance, operator will notify customer at least 2 hours before scheduled flight.