30-Minute Downtown Los Angeles Helicopter Tour
Lift off for a spectacular helicopter tour of Southern California. See the hustle and bustle of downtown Los Angeles and star-studded Hollywood from a unique perspective.
What You Will Do
- Soar over downtown Los Angeles, marveling at the towering skyscrapers and the crowds below
- Head to Griffith Observatory: Gaze over this magnificent dome-shaped structure from hundreds of feet in the air
- Spot celebrity homes, the world-famous Hollywood Sign, Mann's Chinese Theater, the Dolby Theater and more from the cockpit
- Commemorate your journey by taking plenty of photos to share with family and friends
- Thirty-minute helicopter flight
- Certified pilot
It is recommended that you wear casual and comfortable clothing, and that you bring a jacket or sweater with you. You may bring a camera. There is no age limit for tour. Please arrive 15-20 minutes prior to flight time. Accommodations will try to be made for late arrivals if schedule allows; however, you are subject to cancellation if notice is not giving prior to scheduled flight time. Due to the security of the airport, please do not bring along any extra guests that do not have a ticket purchased unless otherwise arranged with a Hangar 21 staff member directly (spectator fees apply). Maximum weight limit per passenger is 250 pounds.
All purchases are final. No refunds will be given for cancellation of flights and/or any extras that are purchased. A rebooking fee of $100 will be applied to all flights rescheduled within 48 hours of your scheduled departure time.
- 49 Ratings