Experience the process of our coffee, chocolate and sugar cane tours! Drink and eat all the coffee and chocolate during our tour. At the end you can buy fresh coffee and chocolate from our store after learning about how their grown, produced and ultimately prepared in the final product.
- Peek into the wonderful history of coffee in the world, followed by its history in our country and importance in Costa Rica’s development
- Learn other aspects of Costa Rican culture, as well as some of our traditions
- See all the production processes of naturally-grown coffee, from the seed to the delicious final product, the cup of coffee
- Participate in the chocolate process and enjoy, share and taste the fruit of the cocoa to its magnificent transformation to a delicious drink
- Discover the world of sugar cane, where you’ll learn about its history, plantations, different types of harvest, processing and obtainment of various products
- Experience handcrafting sugar cane juice yourself
- 2-hour 3-in-1 tour
- English and Spanish-speaking tour guide
- Entrance fees
- Coffee, chocolate and sugar cane tasting
- We are an accessible tour for the whole family
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property
- Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity
- Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Coffee, Chocolate & Night Walk Tour in Monteverde
Learn about coffee’s international journey, cocoa’s transition from seed to pure cocoa, and see some of the area’s colorful creatures that only come out at nightfall - all while gaining insight into national culture - on this engaging night walk tour.
2 Hour Nature Night Walk and Coffee Tasting
Take a night expedition where you’ll have the opportunity to see different types of animals that call Costa Rica home like sloths, different types of frogs and beautiful insect species. Afterwards, return to the farm to try some delicious coffee and learn about how it’s brewed and grown.
Duration:  2hrs - 2hrs 15mins