Bring your bike for a three-hour lesson where you'll go over repairs and more. Learn how to use professional tools available in the shop.
Duration:  1hr - 3hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Gain a better understanding to your bike and how to fix it when needed during a guided lesson
- Save 30% on shop use rates per hour (vs. regular shop rental rates) while also saving money doing it yourself
- Learn how to assess various critical systems of your bike and identify potential future maintenance tasks
- Replace brake pads, brake and shift cables, chains and other consumable parts as well as that loose, chunky or squeaky bottom bracket
- Go over the basics of straightening wheels and maintaining hub bearings
- Leave the lesson with boosted confidence knowing that you’re more to tackle future repairs and regular maintenance
- Guided lesson
- The use of a repair stand and any non-power tools in the shop
- You don’t need to know much as we’ll be helping you through the repairs
- Come with an open mind to ensure you’re ready to learn
- There could be up to four people per class for one instructor
- Youth (ages 13-18) and Adults (18+) are welcome. Children younger than 13 are not permitted due to insurance limitations.
- We expect each participant to be respectful to others in the shop space. Please use the right tool for the right job. If you do not know what tool to use please ask as there are many available for a variety of situations.
- Hydraulic Brakes and Wheel building only if approved of before payment.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Jan 6, 2020
All the tools you need for the job as well as the right people and they take into account what you need to get done!
Feb 5, 2019
I came into the shop earlier in the week before I signed up for the class and was given a quote for 8 dollars for a used derailleur and I ended up paying 38. Also didn't feel like I got much attention from the instructor which resulted in not being able to completely address all my questions/issues. If I had known that the instructor was going to be as busy as he was I think I would have just paid for the repair instead of spending 3 hours of my time plus the cost of the parts I needed.
Meeting location:  25 Crease Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year