- 15 Ratings
20-Minute Kart Ride in Carbondale
Get your heart racing with a 20-minute go-kart ride on an ice track. Discover this unique experience in the heart of the Roaring Fork Valley.
What You Will Do
- Fly over Kodiak Ski Lake, a man-made spot that's relatively shallow and freezes over during the coldest part of winter
- Enjoy a beautiful backdrop for an exciting time driving karts on frozen ice
- Maneuver around an ice track with a frame kart with a 12 HP Brigg and Stratton engine
- Take advantage of Heidenau snow tires and Kold Kutter ice screws for traction on the ice
- 20-minute go-kart experience
- 15 Ratings
I had the time of my life! I would recommend to anyone and will definitely be back!
- Mark Tami
Ton of fun. Friendly folks. Just wish kart had more power to accelerate out of corners faster. Nonetheless, a total blast!
Booking was easy online. The team of workers were very helpful and made the time on the ice enjoyable. I've been raving about my experience to all.
We loved the idea of racing on a lake! The carts were being a bit finicky so the ones we expected to get went out of service. We ended up with a very narrow seated cart-that no grown man should ever have to sit in. Were there no other carts available at all? Fix this and it’s a winning combination! Also advertise to the Aspen hotels, we stayed at the little Nell and no one had ever heard of your establishment.
One of our 4 karts popped a chain multiple times. That same kart was very tight and difficult to drift compared to the other carts.
a bit overpriced, but worth it once.
Staff was grate and track was a blast*******
Overall, staff was positive and attentive to our questions and needs.