2-Hour Sunset Wine Tasting Cruise in San Francisco
Come aboard for an evening of vino, fun and sun. Glide over the San Francisco Bay aboard Wine Therapy as you enjoy a sampling of wines from Northern California's top wineries and marvel at the colors of the setting sun.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard the Wine Therapy, a cozy boat equipped with a heated interior cabin, large windows and benches all around the outside
- Take in the exquisite sights of San Francisco Bay as you sip wines specially chosen from some of the region's top wineries
- Watch the sky begin to darken as the sun dips below the horizon and lights up the evening with vibrant reds and oranges
- Work with the onboard wine steward to choose a selection of reds and wines that pair perfectly with your palate
- Travel from Pier 39 to the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz and down to AT&T Park as you marvel at the city skyline
- Two-hour sunset cruise
- Flight of five wines
- Light snacks
- Beer and bottled water
We cannot wait for late guests. We cruise rain or shine. Outside Alcohol is not permitted. Adults only recommended. Yes, there is a bathroom on board.
Cruise takes place rain or shine. Outside alcohol is not permitted. Children ages 6 to 20 require a ticket. Age 5 and under are no charge. Please dress warmly.
Refund or reschedule with 24 hours notice. No Refunds for no Shows
- 251 Ratings
The crew was extremely welcoming and personable! The boat was beautiful and the wine and snacks were great! The sunset tour was timed out perfectly to see the lights on the Bay Bridge and Oracle Park. I can’t say enough about the great time we all had! Bonus that there’s the option to stay inside for those in our group that don’t like messy hair, and blankets for those of us that don’t dress warm enough!! Wonderful experience I would recommend to everyone! Thank you!!
A lovely way to spend an evening! Beautiful trip around the Bay, nice wines and good company. Highly recommend it!
I really enjoyed the route of the tour, the information of the wines we were tasting and the awesome attitude and professionalism of the tour operators.
My coworkers and I booked as an after-work get-together. We had an amazing time! Flowing wine, beautiful scenery, friendly staff — the entire experience was great, and not-to-mention Instagram-worthy!
Had a great time! The crew was really nice and took great care of us. The wine tastings were really good and you can buy more wine by the glass or a bottle. The best part was cruising past the downtown skyline and the Bay Bridge when they were lit up.
Such an amazing tour! Went out at the perfect timing to see sunset at the Golden Gate Bridge and beautiful city lights. Definitely recommend for friends, family and locals. Melissa was amazing! She made sure we all had wine in our glass :)
Amazing activity for this price. Highly recommended.