Hop on our 15-seater bike and pedal your way through Portland's Old Towne neighborhood on this guided brewery tour! Check out awesome local breweries along the way, sipping on ales and learning about the beer-making process with a group of friends
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a guided private tour in search of the best breweries located in Portland’s historical Old Towne
- Weave in and out of hotspots, including PINTs Brewing, Old Town Brewing, and Fat Head’s Brewing
- Get a chance to sip on locally-made suds while learning the process that goes into each beer
- Get to know the area’s history and drinking scene, as told by your guide with serious insider knowledge
- Bring your tunes and enjoy the whole bike to yourselves as you pedal together!
- 2-hour guided pedal-powered tour
- Guests must be 21+
- 15 persons max. capacity
- Beer available for purchase at each location
- Don’t forget your sunscreen!
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 72 hours in advance.
Apr 19, 2018
Eric was great -- very friendly and a positive motivator to get us up the hills. He was time sensitive, as well, and did his best to keep us on task :)
Mar 4, 2018
It was so much fun! Steven was an awesome driver and added to the fun! I’m pretty sure I laughed the entire time!
Feb 1, 2018
Chain missing on bike and two spots did not have a pedaling opportunity which made it difficult for the others to move 15 people. Sound system was weak. Otherwise, guide and the experience was awesome.
Meeting location:  1425 NW Flanders St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year