- On this tour you’ll get magnificent views of the iconic Split Rock Lighthouse lighthouse.
- Our North Shore kayak tour is a guide favorite. With the impressive geology, sprawling forests, and deep water it’s easy to see why!
- You’ll paddle beneath the lighthouse and across to Gold Rock Point on this 2-hour tour.
- After the tour, have a bite to eat and spend some time searching for agates and fossils!
- Sea kayak, dry bag, paddle, PFD, wetsuits, paddling jackets, and gloves (depending on water temp).
- Solo and tandem kayaks available.
- Kayak instruction, tips, natural history tour, and small guide-to-group ratio.
- Tours depart from Split Rock Lighthouse State Park.
- 2 person minimum group size per tour.
- Private tour add-on available (extra cost).
- Kids under 12 are typically tandem with an adult.
- Please bring sunscreen, hat or sunglasses, footwear that can get wet, water bottle, and a change of clothes and towel for afterwards.
- Kayak weight limits are 300 lbs per solo paddler or 550 lbs total for a tandem.
- You should be able to stand up from being seated on the floor without assistance to safely adventure. If you cannot, the guide reserves the right to cancel the tour.
- Tours run rain or shine, but we will cancel if there are dangerous conditions on the lake. Our general weather policy is: relocate, reschedule, refund.
- We offer full refunds for tours cancelled 14+ days prior to tour date. A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made 10-13 days before tour date, 25% for 7-9 days, 75% for 3-6 days, and 100% of tour cost for cancellation within 48 hours of tour time.
- Day tours can be rescheduled in advance (subject to availability).
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Private Two Hour Kayak Tour in Duluth
Head out to the fresh waters of Lake Superior, discovering its natural beauty on a relaxing two hour private kayaking tour, with your chosen friends. Coast along the water with a tour guide, getting one on one attention throughout the adventure.