Paddle beneath the towering cliffs of Split Rock Lighthouse State Park and over the deep, clear water of Lake Superior, the world's largest lake.
Best Price Guaranteed
- On this tour you’ll get magnificent views of the iconic Split Rock Lighthouse lighthouse.
- Our North Shore kayak tour is a guide favorite. With the impressive geology, sprawling forests, and deep water it’s easy to see why!
- You’ll paddle beneath the lighthouse and across to Gold Rock Point on this 2-hour tour.
- After the tour, have a bite to eat and spend some time searching for agates and fossils!
- Sea kayak, dry bag, paddle, PFD, wetsuits, paddling jackets, and gloves (depending on water temp).
- Solo and tandem kayaks available.
- Kayak instruction, tips, natural history tour, and small guide-to-group ratio.
- Tours depart from Split Rock Lighthouse State Park.
- 2 person minimum group size per tour.
- Private tour add-on available (extra cost).
- Kids under 12 are typically tandem with an adult.
- Please bring sunscreen, hat or sunglasses, footwear that can get wet, water bottle, and a change of clothes and towel for afterwards.
- Kayak weight limits are 300 lbs per solo paddler or 550 lbs total for a tandem.
- You should be able to stand up from being seated on the floor without assistance to safely adventure. If you cannot, the guide reserves the right to cancel the tour.
- Tours run rain or shine, but we will cancel if there are dangerous conditions on the lake. Our general weather policy is: relocate, reschedule, refund.
- We offer full refunds for tours cancelled 14+ days prior to tour date. A cancellation fee of 10% applies for cancellations made 10-13 days before tour date, 25% for 7-9 days, 75% for 3-6 days, and 100% of tour cost for cancellation within 48 hours of tour time.
- Day tours can be rescheduled in advance (subject to availability).
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year