Take a night expedition where you’ll have the opportunity to see different types of animals that call Costa Rica home like sloths, different types of frogs and beautiful insect species. Afterwards, return to the farm to try some delicious coffee and learn about how it’s brewed and grown.
- Take a walk along the property at night to see all the creatures that come out once the sun goes down
- Keep an eye out for frogs, nocturnal birds, insects and other animals that reside here
- Learn about the process of producing and brewing coffee and even grind your own beans before having a tasting of your own
- Follow our knowledgable tour guide around the property with tours in both English and Spanish
- Friendly and knowledgable tour guide
- Coffee tasting
- Transportation Service NOT Included
- Tours available in English and Spanish
- Bring a jacket and shoes that can get wet
- 100% of our trails are made of concrete, which means that wheelchairs and strollers will have no problem walking around the property
- Tours booked more than 48 hours must be canceled 24 hours before the activity
- Tours reserved less than 24 hours must be canceled 2 hours before the activity
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
3 In 1 - Coffee, Chocolate and Sugar Cane Tour
Experience the process of our coffee, chocolate and sugar cane tours! Drink and eat all the coffee and chocolate during our tour. At the end you can buy fresh coffee and chocolate from our store after learning about how their grown, produced and ultimately prepared in the final product.
Coffee, Chocolate & Night Walk Tour in Monteverde
Learn about coffee’s international journey, cocoa’s transition from seed to pure cocoa, and see some of the area’s colorful creatures that only come out at nightfall - all while gaining insight into national culture - on this engaging night walk tour.