Let loose over sparkling waters on a fun jet skiing adventure. Speed away and see what you can do on this high-powered craft.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Work with a professional team to get you set up and ready to take on the water in your top-of-the-line watercraft
- Head out for two hours of fun cruising around the beautiful Intracoastal Waterway, just minutes away from the Atlantic Ocean
- Enjoy an exhilarating and refreshing experience with your own personal jet ski tour where you have the freedom to go and do what you want
- Head over over-white capped waves as you pick up speed or cruise around enjoying the bright sun and cool breeze
- Two-hour jet ski rental
- Up to 3 riders permitted per jet ski
- Rental rates include everything you need: Life Vests, fuel and instructional session
Must be at least 18-years-old.
Passenger limit depends on total weight as determined by instructor/rep
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 6 hours in advance.
Oct 2, 2017
The dock attendant was very helpful, and I had a wonderfully fast ski for most of the two hours we paid for. The problem is the ski was only filled with half a tank, so we had to come back early during our session to switch out to a much older and less performance-rated ski.
Jul 24, 2017
We rented 2 skis for two hours and we had a great time. However, I asked the gentleman before we went out if both skis had a full tank of gas and he said yes. The reason I asked is because I had a bad experience before when one of the skis ran low on fuel and we had to cut short our two hour rental. Believe it or not, an hour and ten minutes into our rental the fuel light on one of the skis came on and one and a half hours in the ski began to beep warning us it was nearly out of fuel. Once again we had to cut our rental short to make sure we got back to the marina. We complained to the gentlemen about not having enough fuel and he said he thought both skis had three quarters of a tank when we went out. Apparently we didn't. One had a half a tank the other three quarters. He wasn't very apologetic and blamed the ski for burning more fuel than normal. Next time we will demand a full tank of gas to keep this from happening a third time. Besides the fuel problem we had a great time on the water and the skis performed well.
Meeting location:  1010 State Park Road
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year