2-Hour Daytime Wine Tasting Cruise in San Francisco
Come aboard for an afternoon of vino, fun, and sun. Glide over the San Francisco Bay aboard Wine Therapy as you enjoy a sampling of wines from some of Northern California's top wineries.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard the Wine Therapy, a cozy boat equipped with a heated interior cabin, large windows, and benches all around the outside
- Take in the exquisite sights of San Francisco Bay as you sip wines specially chosen from some of the region's top wineries
- Work with the onboard wine steward to choose a selection of reds and whites that pair perfectly with your palate
- Travel from Pier 39 to the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz, and down to AT&T Park as you marvel at the city skyline
- Flight of five wines
- Light snacks
- Beer, cocktails, sodas juice, and bottled water
We cannot wait for late guests. We cruise rain or shine. Outside Alcohol is not permitted. Adults only recommended. Yes, there is a bathroom on board.
Cruise takes place at 12 pm rain or shine. Outside alcohol is not permitted. Children ages 6 to 20 require a ticket. Age 5 and under are no charge. Please dress warmly.
Refund or reschedule with 24 hours notice. No refund for no shows.
- 239 Ratings
Easy to book, great wine, and great staff! Even though the weather wasn't ideal we still had a great time. I loved that the boat wasn't over crowded and allowed us to mingle with other guests.