2-Hour Daytime Wine Tasting Cruise in San Francisco
Come aboard for an afternoon of vino, fun, and sun. Glide over the San Francisco Bay aboard Wine Therapy as you enjoy a sampling of wines from some of Northern California's top wineries.
What You Will Do
- Come aboard the Wine Therapy, a cozy boat equipped with a heated interior cabin, large windows, and benches all around the outside
- Take in the exquisite sights of San Francisco Bay as you sip wines specially chosen from some of the region's top wineries
- Work with the onboard wine steward to choose a selection of reds and whites that pair perfectly with your palate
- Travel from Pier 39 to the Golden Gate Bridge, around Alcatraz, and down to AT&T Park as you marvel at the city skyline
- Flight of five wines
- Light snacks
- Beer, cocktails, sodas juice, and bottled water
We cannot wait for late guests. We cruise rain or shine. Outside Alcohol is not permitted. Adults only recommended. Yes, there is a bathroom on board.
Cruise takes place at 12 pm rain or shine. Outside alcohol is not permitted. Children ages 6 to 20 require a ticket. Age 5 and under are no charge. Please dress warmly.
Refund or reschedule with 24 hours notice. No refund for no shows.
- 246 Ratings
So much fun - delicious local wines, super friendly staff, adorable boat, and a gorgeous tour of the bay!
Fabulous. Great staff made the experience wonderful and memorable.
Easy to book, great wine, and great staff! Even though the weather wasn't ideal we still had a great time. I loved that the boat wasn't over crowded and allowed us to mingle with other guests.