Uncover the magic to producing a cup of delicious coffee on a guide tour. Spend two hours in Costa Rica, discovering stories and talking to the people that make it all happen.
- Head to Aquiares where you will learn all about coffee, from the seed to your cup
Kick off the fun with a welcome reception at the Aquiares church before heading out on the tour with a professional leading the way
-Walk through the community as you learn all about coffee agronomy in the area
- Enjoy a coffee tour at the beneficio, uncovering the process to coffee roasting and cupping before making your way to the shop and cafeteria
- Guided tour
- Entrance fees to the farm, mill and church
- Coffee tasting
Transportation to/from attractions are not included. Closed toed shoes and long pants (jeans) are highly encouraged.
- A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 15 people per booking
- A small amount of walking is involved
- Wheelchair accessible, please advise at time of booking if wheelchair assistance is required
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below