Explore the plant and animal life of the Amazon rainforest during this 2-day trip from Salvador. With a local guide, travel to a rainforest lodge in the small village of Paricatuba.
- Travel to a secluded rainforest lodge in the small village of Paricatuba, located approximately 52 miles (85 km) from Manaus
- Paddle a canoe through the small tributaries of the Rio Negro to fish for piranhas
- Set out after dark to see alligators and other nocturnal nightlife in the jungle
- Trek through the forest with a nature guide to learn about medicinal plants and their traditional uses
- Spend the night in the Amazon rainforest during a 2-day trip from Salvador
- 2-day, 1-night adventure
- Friendly and knowledgable local guide
- Overnight accommodation
- Round-trip transportation
- Mineral water
- Tropical fruits
- All activities listed in the description
- Children must be accompanied by an adult
- Please bring a long-sleeve shirt, long pants, insect repellent, sunscreen, sunglasses, sun hat, towels for personal use and a swimsuit
- Not wheelchair accessible
- Infants must sit on laps while taking transportation
- Not recommended for travelers with back problems
- Not recommended for pregnant travelers
- No heart problems or other serious medical conditions
- Travelers should have a moderate physical fitness level
- We recommend that our customers always use life-jackets for added safety during the tour, especially when there are children in the group
- This tour/activity will have a maximum of 10 travelers
- It is expressly prohibited to touch, grab, carry, hurt, or take any animals, plants, trees, etc.
- Tourists and entities that do not respect the prohibitions will face steep fines
- Please cancel at least 72 hours before 9 a.m. (local time) on the day of the tour for a 100% refund
- Cancellations made up to 24 hours before 9 a.m. (local time) on the day of the tour, upon presentation of a signed and stamped medical certificate, death certificate of direct relatives (parents, children, siblings and spouse) will receive a 90% refund
- After the tour, there will be no refund, except in cases of cancellation by our company for operational reasons
In case of non-attendance on the tour, there will be no refund.
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Piranha Fishing and Alligator Watching Trip from Manaus
Fish for piranha and watch out for lurking alligators while boating on the Solimoes River during this excursion from Manaus. Take in the local fishing boats against the backdrop of lush coastline as you get ready to reel in the catch of the day!
Duration:  4hrs - 5hrs
Indigenous Village, Amazon Safari, and River Dolphin Experience from Manaus
This tour is a combo that combines a visit to an indigenous village with a chance to see the amazon river dolphin in the wild. Complete the memorable safari experience with a delicious regional lunch.
Duration:  2hrs 15mins - 8hrs
Amazonian Cultural Performance and Folklore with Dinner in Manaus
The Parintins folklore festival only takes place in June, but we have the best chance for you to experience it! Enjoy a delicious regional dinner while you marvel at the colorful cultural shows and performances.
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Full-Day Anavilhanas and Amazon Rainforest Tour from Manaus
Explore the lush jungle as your journey to the ‘lungs of the world’ on a guided trek through the Amazon rainforest from Manaus. Head to the largest freshwater archipelago, Anavilhanas, on the Rio Negro and enjoy a traditional Amazonian lunch.
Duration:  7hrs - 8hrs
Transport to Two Amazonian Parks and Museums – MUSA and INPA
Visit the two most important museums in the Amazon area in Manaus: MUSA and INPA. Access the trails, trees, frogs, orchids, and birds, and climb up the 135 foot observation tower with a guide for views over the whole thing. We’ll pick you up and drop you off from your hotel, so all you have to focus on is the adventure ahead!
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs