- 1,868 Ratings
2.5-Hour Snorkeling Tour in Key Largo
Spend over two hours snorkeling through John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, a tropical spot full of wildlife. Follow a friendly guide, who shows you the must-see locations.
What You Will Do
- Explore the coral reef at John Pennekamp Coral Reef State Park, which provides a home to a beautiful and diverse community of wildlife
- Dive into the sparkling waters to snorkel through the first undersea park in the United States, which extends for around 178 nautical square miles
- Warm up in the Florida sun as you glide through crystal-clear waters, seeing what sort of wildlife you can spot
- Two-hour snorkeling lesson
- All gear
- Bottled water
- All of the tour boats have at least one vessel equipped to accommodate the boarding of wheelchairs for guests with special needs
- Smoking, alcohol, and chewing gum are not allowed on board
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
- 1,868 Ratings
We were very satisfied with the staff but very disappointed in the condition of the beach. There was so much debris washed up and full of flies that we didn't feel we could even walk through it to enter the water. Many people were complaining and few actually tackled it. It was disgusting. We will not be back. It seems that money you pay to enter should be used to keep the beach at least somewhat cleaned up.
Captain Daryl and Lee did a great job in spite of some marginal weather. They put us on the downwind side of a reef in some fairly protected water. I’d go back out with them any day. My family enjoyed it.