Legendary for it's beauty, 17-mile Drive meanders up and down the hills of Pebble Beach, past amazing mansions and it's famous golf courses. Follow your guide to Ghost Tree on our fat-tire e-Bike's .
Duration:  3hrs - 4hrs
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a guided tour along the Pacific Ocean on an electric bicycle with a professional leading the way
- Hop on your own electric fat bike equipped with a 750-watt motor that will help you charge up hills with ease
- Pedal anywhere from Cannery Row to Pebble Beach’s Lone Cypress, learning about the area that inspired Treasure Island
- Hear stories about the area’s history and culture, told by someone with plenty of insider knowledge
- Guided tour
- Electric fat bike
- Though most of the ride is in a “bikes-only” lane, a portion is on the road shared with vehicles- 25 mph speed limit
- Please dress in comfortable layers and closed-toe shoes
- Dress warm as it can be much colder on the coast than inland
- Sunglasses and sunscreen are recommended
- Must sign a liability waiver
- Parent or legal guardian must sign for minors
- Children under 12 yrs must ride tandem with an adult.
- Minimum height 4’10” (to comfortably fit our smallest bike)
- Max weight 350 lb
- Riders over 275 lb., please check as we have a limited number of bikes rated for over 275 lb
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 48 hours in advance.
Sep 18, 2021
I am a Bay Area native and occasional Monterey Penisula visitor. Learned so much from Jonathan’s tour, about all things Monterey. Jonathan was very knowledgeable, friendly and funny. He was very well prepared with extra jackets & gloves for our chilly ride. Very safety conscious. Highlite of our anniversary get away.
Sep 15, 2021
THE TOUR GUIDE WAS EXCELLENT! THE BIKES WERE GREAT! WE HAD A GREAT TIME
Sep 11, 2021
Great tour around 17 mile drive and the coast area on an E bike for efficient riding.
Meeting location:  125 Ocean View Blvd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year