- 65 Ratings
1200' Parasailing Flight in Fort Myers Beach
This is the highest and longest flight on Fort Myers Beach, offering maximum air-time and two thrilling free fall ocean dips.
What You Will Do
- Spend some time in Fort Myers Beach, located on the charming Estero Island, and explore this resort town known for tasty seaside restaurants, vibrant nightlife, and dazzling beaches
- Fly 1200 feet above the sea for an experience you'll immediately love
- Rest easy with all modern safety equipment, and an experienced and friendly staff to help you prepare for your flight
- Keep your eyes peeled for native sea life like dolphins and manatees
- Bring along your friends and family with this specially equipped boat that allows up to six people to experience the parasailing magic
- Parasailing equipment and ride
- Friendly crew
- 65 Ratings
The ride itself was fun and safe, and we got lucky to see lots of animals while up in the air. The toe dips felt a little to be desired - just tacked on to the end of our ride like an afterthought, but it was fine. We did feel a little scammed into the memory card photos. We were explicitly told we could not bring phones or, really, anything, so we felt very pressured to purchase the memory card and were told it would be 45-50 high-quality photos. Considering the price for that, I was expecting more than what we got from that, which was 40 crooked, poorly constructed photos from a point-and-click camera, most of which looked exactly the same. There's really only a handful of them that are usable for anything. We feel it's better than nothing, and at least with digital files we can try to improve them with some editing, but didn't feel we got what we paid for.
Ride was over half hour late. When parasailors were up they almost hit other parasailors from other boat.
I was pleased with the parasailing although I feel like it is somewhat falsely advertised. 1200 feet doesn't seem much higher than the others because it's just a longer rope that doesn't go higher, just further from the boat. I feel like I coud've paid less at 600 feet and had just as much fun. The staff on the water were great, however, the women at the booth to register was very rude to several customers in the few moments we were there. I can honestly say that I would try another company and refer people elsewhere based on my dealings with her, which is unfortunate considering our overall experience was good.