- 56 Ratings
1200' Parasailing Flight in Fort Myers Beach
This is the highest and longest flight on Fort Myers Beach, offering maximum air-time and two thrilling free fall ocean dips.
What You Will Do
- Spend some time in Fort Myers Beach, located on the charming Estero Island, and explore this resort town known for tasty seaside restaurants, vibrant nightlife, and dazzling beaches
- Fly 1200 feet above the sea for an experience you'll immediately love
- Rest easy with all modern safety equipment, and an experienced and friendly staff to help you prepare for your flight
- Keep your eyes peeled for native sea life like dolphins and manatees
- Bring along your friends and family with this specially equipped boat that allows up to six people to experience the parasailing magic
- Parasailing equipment and ride
- Friendly crew
- 56 Ratings
I was pleased with the parasailing although I feel like it is somewhat falsely advertised. 1200 feet doesn't seem much higher than the others because it's just a longer rope that doesn't go higher, just further from the boat. I feel like I coud've paid less at 600 feet and had just as much fun. The staff on the water were great, however, the women at the booth to register was very rude to several customers in the few moments we were there. I can honestly say that I would try another company and refer people elsewhere based on my dealings with her, which is unfortunate considering our overall experience was good.