Take a tour a board one of our decorated carriages to see the magnificent homes and Christmas lights in Highland Park, TX. Enjoy the sights and sounds that surround you while making memories that you will cherish for a lifetime.
Duration:  45mins - 1hr
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Head out on a relaxing carriage ride with your significant other, family or friends explore Highland Park in a unique way
- Take a seat on the Hotel Surrey, a spacious horse-drawn carriage that can accommodate up to 16 guests
- Enjoy the company of a friendly carriage driver and gentle horses that make this ride magical
- Have fun with a private ride, checking out local attractions and landmarks
- Horse-drawn carriage ride (12-16 people)
- Bluetooth speaker
- 20% off Café Madrid’s menu
- Please consider the age/size of each passenger before making your reservation.
- The max number of passengers includes small children or petite adults.
- Arrive early due to limited parking
- Wear comfortable warm clothing
- Consider bringing extra blankets
- Use restroom prior to the scheduled carriage ride as there is no stopping on the route
- Passengers must remain seated at all times
- An adult must accompany minors
- No glass allowed in carriages
- All beverages must have lids
- Please respect the privacy and tranquility of Highland Park residents and please refrain from yelling and making excessively loud noises
- A refund will be given if we cancel due to hazardous weather conditions. Cancelling due to inclement weather and/or dangerous conditions is up to our descretion. Safety is our number one priority our passengers, staff and horses. We will contact you by 3pm via email, text or phone on the day of your reservation. You will be given the option to reschedule or receive a refund.
- If you need to request a refund due to unforseen circumstances please contact us directly. Your reservation slot will be reopened. Once it is booked again you will receive a full refund.
- No refunds will be honored less than 72 hours prior to your reservation.
- There are no refunds for no shows.
Dec 26, 2019
The carriage was 30 min late which means we waited for 45 min. We were told to arrive @6:00 for 6:15 ride. The ride was terrible. The route should have been planned before. We did not see any lights... it was the worst ride I’ve ever taken... we were all really disappointed.
Dec 24, 2018
The ride was amazing. We had to wait about about 40 minutes after arriving. During our ride there was smoke coming out from under the first bench. Was frightening. The men with us disconnected the battery or they thought. Then it sparked again. The ride itself was nice other than that incident but it was frightening. Nice driver!
Dec 23, 2018
The agreement that you sign is pretty strict but if they are running behind ...too bad. We drove from waco and different areas of south dallas. We were 45 min early. The ride was 50 min late. No apology and no discount. If we had been 45 min late we would have not been refunded - nor would they have waited for us. Our reservations for dinner in dallas were canceled because we were so late.
Meeting location:  4501 Travis St
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year