10-Day Mountain Biking Trip in Peru
Get your gear, pack up your bike, and head out for some serious single track riding where you shred Inca Trails. Have a blast with a 10-day trip where you bike through gorgeous landscapes.
What You Will Do
- Load up your bike and get geared up to pedal through the Sacred Valley of the Incas, which is full of scenic landscapes
- Take a private shuttle to the Sacred Valley and the valley of Lamay to fly down steep valley sides littered with small stone pueblos
- Drive up to the Lares pass where you unload to hike up to 14,600 feeet/4462m for a ride until you reach an ancient Inca trail
- Spend days out on a variety of trails, exploring the past of Peru, sampling local flavors and looking out for all sorts of local critters
- Airport pick-up and drop-off with your bike
- 10-nights lodging in Cusco and the Sacred Valley
- Seven days of riding
- Three rest days
- Snacks, water, and lunch for all ride days
- Professional English-speaking guides
Dinner, mountain bikes, and lunch on non-riding days are not included.