Spend an hour horseback riding through the trails and vineyards of Red Mountain. Wander through the vines to uncover secluded vistas with views the rolling hills and surrounding valleys.
Duration:  1hr - 1hr 15mins
Cancellation:  No refunds for cancelled bookings
Best Price Guaranteed
- Set off on a one-hour guided horseback tour through the trails of Red Mountain with likeminded enthusiasts
- Follow along with a professional who will take you where you need to be while enjoying a small group setting
- Work with a horse that is well-mannered and proper trained for all skill and age levels to enjoy
- Catch sight of natural beauty all around you, including Rattlesnake Mountain, Red Mountain, Mt. Adams, the Horse Heaven Hills, and the Yakima Valley
- One-hour horseback tour
Please bring a water bottle, sunscreen, sunglasses, brimmed hat, and camera.
- Guests under 18 must wear a helmet (loaners are available) and have a release signed by parent or guardian
- Boots are required
- The weight limit is 245 per rider
Meeting location:  27314 E Ambassador Pr NE
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year