Check out the scenic Brazos River Valley while on horseback. Trot along the trails for an hour, taking in the sights and more.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Take off on a one-hour guided horseback adventure, getting a chance to ride along the rim of a limestone bluff
- See the Brazos River Valley from a unique view like never before as you head through shaded hardwood forests and trot along grassy hills
- Enjoy a horseback ride that is ideal for all skill levels and ages, making it a fun family experience
- One-hour guided tour
- Helmets are provided and each participant under the age of 18 is required to wear one
- Bottled waters are provided for riders
- No previous horse riding experience is necessary at our Waco attraction. Instruction is provided for all riders.
- Helmets in small, medium and large sizes are provided at no extra charge; you can also bring your own.
- The total experience time including instruction is 90 minutes.
- No smoking, alcohol, or loud music permitted on the grounds.
- Riders must be ages 7 and up.
- For your comfort, it’s best to wear appropriate riding apparel: long pants and riding boots. Closed-toed shoes are required.
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 7 days in advance.
Jul 20, 2020
Beautiful property. Friendly staff. Had a great time.
Jul 6, 2020
Our trail ride was through cedar trees and not along the river. There was only one brief view of the river if you looked back. Very different from the video I saw on the website. Perhaps it was because our ride was so slow. Two inexperienced riders were at the front and neither of the guides assisted them. It was obvious they were having difficulty and needed help which they didn't get. The rest of us had to hold our horses back to a very slow walk which didn't make for a pleasurable ride.
Jul 5, 2020
It was a relaxed and enjoyable ride. The guides were patient and thorough.
Meeting location:  246 W Elm Mott Dr
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year