Saddle up for a horseback adventure through a redwood forest. Lead your horse through wooded paths and green trails for a unique outdoor experience.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey through Wunderlich Park–a hilly area composed of redwood forests, imposing oaks, and sprawling meadows
- Get helpful advice and tips from a friendly staff who will make sure you’re paired with the right horse
- Catch a glimpse of the Folger Stable–a historic site that once belonged to the famous coffee family and is now preserved as an example of the “Great Estates” era
- Trot through these beautiful paths for a relaxing day outdoors with friends or family
- Guided hourlong horseback ride
Guests should wear long pants. Children should be at least eight years old to participate.
Dec 25, 2019
The trail was really nice. We liked that we were the only ones in our group. But Our guide barely talked with us and was looking at her cell phone a lot. She treated us like herded cattle.
Jul 19, 2019
Hello! Both my friend and I had a wonderful time on the hour long trail ride at Wunderlich. Sugar was as sweet as her name and Tank was as slow as hers; it was great. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars is because the ride was only 45 minutes (12:05ish -12:50). I was disappointed that it was shorter than expected and would have liked to have gone the full hour. Thank you :) Kyrstin
Jun 10, 2019
There was a longer than expected wait time to get started on the trail ride. The time management of the lesson groups and trail rides could have been better. We still got the full hour trail ride, but would have liked to be on schedule.
Meeting location:  3375 Calaveras Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year