Saddle up for a horseback adventure through a redwood forest. Lead your horse through wooded paths and green trails for a unique outdoor experience.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Journey through Wunderlich Park–a hilly area composed of redwood forests, imposing oaks, and sprawling meadows
- Get helpful advice and tips from a friendly staff who will make sure you’re paired with the right horse
- Catch a glimpse of the Folger Stable–a historic site that once belonged to the famous coffee family and is now preserved as an example of the “Great Estates” era
- Trot through these beautiful paths for a relaxing day outdoors with friends or family
- Guided hourlong horseback ride
Guests should wear long pants. Children should be at least eight years old to participate.
Jul 19, 2019
Hello! Both my friend and I had a wonderful time on the hour long trail ride at Wunderlich. Sugar was as sweet as her name and Tank was as slow as hers; it was great. The only reason that I didn't give 5 stars is because the ride was only 45 minutes (12:05ish -12:50). I was disappointed that it was shorter than expected and would have liked to have gone the full hour. Thank you :) Kyrstin
Jun 10, 2019
There was a longer than expected wait time to get started on the trail ride. The time management of the lesson groups and trail rides could have been better. We still got the full hour trail ride, but would have liked to be on schedule.
Nov 5, 2018
We paid for 1hr and only got to ride 40min. It was our first time riding and the instructor only spent 1min unenthusiastically explaining how to ride. The ride itself is in a nice location.
Meeting location:  3375 Calaveras Rd
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
More activities from this operator
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year