Ride away on an hour-long carriage ride through the heart of downtown Anchorage. Explore the historical monuments as you breathe in the fresh northern air.
Best Price Guaranteed
- Enjoy the scenic splendor, relaxation, and romance that’s found in beautiful downtown Anchorage on a one-hour carriage ride
- Roll down 5th Avenue and gaze out over amazing views of Bootleggers’ Cove, the Cook Inlet, Mt. Susitna, and the Alaska Range
- Explore a number of lush city corners, including Pope’s Garden and the Centennial Rose Garden
- Embrace the fun and style of carriage rides as majestic horses pull you around town, uncovering the Town Square and more
- 1-hour carriage ride for two people
Full refunds for cancellations made at least 24 hours in advance.
Aug 1, 2022
Jul 4, 2022
It was fun and the drivers were socially engaged.
Jun 21, 2022
Jun 19, 2022
Jun 7, 2022
May 23, 2022
Apr 25, 2022
Mar 28, 2022
We had a lovely time! The driver was delightful and took such good care of us throughout the city. Mike the horse was such a good boy- 10/10! Everyone should take a tour of our city this way. Thanks for the memories.
Nov 30, 2021
Nov 15, 2021
Meeting location:  22012 Blair Ave
To see the full calendar click theBook Now button below
Over 1 million bookings
for the world’s greatest activities are processed by Peek every year