Perfect Day: A Local's View with Jack Dorsey
My earliest travel memory is of a family road trip from San Diego to San Francisco with my parents and brother when I was 10 years old. I love San Francisco because of the dynamic range of experiences it offers, and because the diversity of nature in the surrounding area is stunning. My most memorable moment here was my first time sailing around the Bay. The wind and weather change entirely just by sailing 20 minutes out! If you're visiting for the first time, I'd recommend staying at Cavallo Point in Sausalito.
The activities not to be missed
1. Walk through Lands End. It has everything -- ruins, a camera obscura, a labyrinth, a cave, the Legion of Honor (one of the best art museums in the country).
2. Walk across the Golden Gate Bridge.
3. Take the ferry from the Ferry Building to Tiburon. You see some very special parts of the Bay in a unique way.
The places you should definitely see
1. Legion of Honor. A very special part of the city -- it feels like you're walking through a Fellini film.
2. The Ferry Building. An amazing mix of restaurants, fresh produce, and shops.
3. Twin Peaks lookout. The best way to see the entire city end to end. When it's not foggy that is.
4. The labyrinth in Lands End.
The place I'm most excited to go next is India.