Mahaulepu ATV Tours
- 3-hour adventure exploring famous movie sites, a working plantation, ocean and mountain vistas, and a historic cane haul tunnel
- Visit to the shoreline of the Waita resevoir, the largest inhland body of water in the state of Hawaii
- Choice of driving an individual ATV, a single-passenger MudBunny, a two-passenger MudBug, or a three or four-passenger OhanaBug
- 4-hour adventure through a working plantation on Grove Farm lands
- Exploring trails filled with rich history and hidden gems of the south shore of Kauai
- A dip in a mountain pool at the base of a cascading waterfall
- Deli lunch
- Choice of driving/riding an individual ATV, a single-passenger MudBunny, a two-passenger MudBug, or a three or four-passenger OhanaBug
- Riding both a MudBuggy and horseback riding
- Exploring the legendary Mahaulepu area with its hidden valleys and beautiful panoramic views with off-road riding
- Switching to horseback at CJM Stables to roam the coastline
3477 Weliweli Rd, Ste A, Koloa, Hawaii 96756
About Mahaulepu ATV Tours
Get dirty on an off-road adventure on Kauai’s South Shore. Climb aboard a custom-built ATV vehicle and explore the rolling hills and backcountry in a whole new way. Start your journey near an old sugar mill and grind through a cane haul tunnel. Splash through streams, take in the panoramic ocean and mountain views, and jump in secluded swimming holes. Pass by famous movie sites and drive along dirt roads from Hawaii’s plantation era. For an extended adventure combine your drive with a horseback ride to the coast. The company offers custom-built off-road vehicles for single drivers, couples, and families, including 20 “mud bugs” powered by bio-diesel.
Went with a company group. I had a blast and our tour guide Eric was the man. We road in a new mud buggy and went on the 4 hour waterfall tour. Lunch at the waterfall was nice, but the best part was seeing where parts of Jurassic Park was filmed. A must if you are in the area.