EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
- The important basics to begin your mountain biking adventure
- Riding techniques for tackling mountainous terrain
- Drills for practicing all of your new skills
- Learning proper trail etiquette and bike repairs so that you're always safe
- Choice of taking class in two beautiful locales: Marin or Santa Cruz Mountains
Santa Cruz, California
About Mountain Biking
Take advantage of the region’s mountainous landscape to forge your own mountain biking path in a beautiful outdoor classroom. The company focuses on individualized attention, drills, and on and off bike instruction, and will have you handling cycle and terrain with equal aplomb. Once you’ve got your newly-honed techniques for tackling the tough trails, it’s time to shake, rattle, and roll through the scenic Marin or Santa Cruz mountains. Start from scratch with a class tailored to new wheelers or take burgeoning skills to the next level and discover just how much the world opens up off the beaten path.
We wanted to thank Scott for the great mountain biking course. Scott did an excellent job tailoring the instruction and rides to our needs. Both my wife and I had a great time, and learned a great deal.