EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
San Diego Tour
- Personalized tour of San Diego
- Delicious breakfast at Cafe Coyote
- Delicious lunch in the Gaslamp Quarter at one of the city's best restaurants, Asti Ristorante
- Opportunity to see Old Town, Balboa Park, Coronado, the Hotel del Coronado, the Gaslamp Quarter, and Seaport Village
- Opportunity to go on a harbor cruise
- Complimentary bottled water
- Personal driver and personal tour guide
Santa Fe Train Depot, 1050 Kettner Blvd., San Diego, California 92101
About San Diego Tour
You’ll see so much on this full-day sightseeing adventure that you’ll feel like a local by the end. After having breakfast in Old Town, wind through Little Italy, up Banker’s Hill, and into San Diego’s cultural hotspot—Balboa Park. Then it’s off for a quick trip over the San Diego-Coronado Bay Bridge to take in the old world glamour of Hotel del Coronado. Follow in Marilyn Monroe’s footsteps, and stroll along the beach where she filmed the iconic Some Like It Hot. After spending some time in Coronado, have lunch in the trendy Gaslamp Quarter. Then it’s off to Seaport Village for some waterfront shopping. Finally, you'll end your perfect day as the city was meant to be seen—on a harbor cruise bringing the best view of the city’s skyline.
We learned so much. We never knew about the Kumeyaay Indians, or New Town. We have always loved Old Town, but we now have a new favorite restaurant there. We also now have a new favorite restaurant in the Gaslamp Quarter. We got a new perspective on the city with the tour, and especially with the harbor cruise. We live in such a great city.