EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
Ranch Evening and BBQ Dinner
- Visit to a working cattle ranch in the Kohala Mountains
- Fun ranch activities, like line dancing, roping, star gazing, branding, horseshoe pitching, tetherball, s'mores and a campfire sing-a-long
- Buffet BBQ dinner with open bar and complimentary beverages
- Live music
- Choice of either roundtrip transportation or driving to the ranch (narrated tour en route if you choose to have transportation included)
- Appearance by Piggly Wiggly, the ranch's pet pig
Kohala Mountain Road, Kamuela, Hawaii 96743
About Ranch Evening and BBQ Dinner
Get ready for an enchanting evening under the stars, with real Hawaiian cowboys, a tasty barbecue dinner, and even a visit from Piggly Wiggly, the pet pig! With origins dating back to King Kamehameha’s conquest of the islands, the ranch welcomes you to join them in celebrating an evening of Hawaiian Country. Nestled in the Kohala Mountains, you’ll fall in love with the exceptionally verdant pastures and dramatic scenery. Family-friendly activities will keep everyone busy, from line dancing, roping instruction and branding a cedar shingle, to pitching horseshoes, making s’mores around a campfire and gazing at the stars.
We recently spent a delightful evening at the beautiful Kahua Ranch. At the ranch we were greeted by a friendly group of ranch hands who just couldn't do enough for us to make the night special. The music, the dinner, the beverages and all of the "ranch" type experiences were terrific.