TV and Movie Sites
- 2-hr walking tour of Central Park’s TV and movie filming sites
- Visit locations featured in Glee, Love Story, The Avengers, Breakfast at Tiffany’s, When Harry Met Sally, Taxi Driver, Independence Day, Wall Street, The Way We Were, The Manchurian Candidate, Sex and the City, and many more
- See The Carousel, Bow Bridge, The Dairy, Sheep’s Meadow, the Plaza Hotel, Wollman Skating Rink, The Mall, The Bandshell, Strawberry Fields, and more
- Hear behind-the-scenes stories and trivia about Central Park’s TV and movie past
- See more than 40 movie and TV filming locations
- Spot locations featured in Spider-Man, BIG, Miracle on 34th Street, Taxi Driver, The Devil Wears Prada, numerous Woody Allen movies, Law & Order, Boardwalk Empire, and many more
- View famous film sites like the Plaza Hotel, the New York Public Library, the Empire State Building, FAO Schwartz, and the Flatiron building
- Hop off for a stop at the pub that inspired How I Met Your Mother
- See film clips and hear behind-the-scenes stories and industry secrets
Broadway and 51st Street, New York, New York
About TV and Movie Sites
These tours of TV and movie filming locations give film buffs, tourists, and jaded locals the chance to view NYC from a new angle – the camera’s. View dozens of sites throughout Manhattan, Central Park, and Brooklyn as you explore the world’s biggest backlot by bus and foot. Spot scenery from shows like Friends, Mad Men, Glee, Louie, Gossip Girl, and Seinfeld. Visit sites from Breakfast at Tiffany’s, Men in Black, When Harry Met Sally, The Avengers, and many more. Stop to experience the characters’ POV at not-so-anonymous apartments, shops, and streets – even down a drink at the pub that inspired How I Met Your Mother. Guides are local actors with lots of backstage stories, peppering each tour with great trivia.
It was a great way to see the sights of New York whilst spotting TV and movie sites. Our tour guide was funny, helpful and friendly…The stops were just enough and we got a chance to take some great pictures. I would definitely recommend.