EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
Airplane Rides over Kauai
- Airplane tour of Kauai that encompasses the entire Garden Island
- Views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir (the largest reservoir on Kauai), Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea Town, the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, the majestic Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach (were the movie South Pacific was filmed), Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse, and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches
- One hour airplane tour of entire Garden Island
- Views of the Menehune Fish Pond, the Eucalyptus Tunnel of Trees, Waita Reservoir, Captain Cook’s Landing in Waimea Town, the breathtaking Waimea Canyon, the majestic Napali Coastline, Lumahai Beach, Hanalei Valley, cascading waterfalls, Kilauea Lighthouse, and miles of beautiful coastline and beaches
- 90 minute Wailua River boat cruise and tour of the Fern Grotto
- Live performances of Hawaiian music and hula dancing while you relax and enjoy the tales and stories of Kauai’s ancient history
3651 Ahukini Road, Kauai, Hawaii 96766
About Airplane Rides over Kauai
These aerial tours display Kauai’s mystical landscapes the way they deserve to be seen—in their epic entirety from above. Climb aboard an airvan equipped with large bubble windows, expert pilots, and one heck of a view. With no middle seats or weight restrictions, it’s more accommodating than a helicopter, but it provides the same incredible experience. You’ll learn the history of the landscape unfolding below you on the Big Kahuna tour. Or, you can take in the extraordinary sights by air and water, enjoying an aerial tour of the entire island before cruising up the Wailua River to the famous Fern Grotto. The company is owned by a lifelong Kauai resident.
The flight was amazing!!!! You can't go to Kauai and not see it from the air. It was breathtaking and all for a great price!!! Everyone had a window seat and the pilot made sure to circle so no one missed a thing. I recommend this to everyone!!!!