EuropeLondon » Paris »MexicoCancun » Los Cabos »
EastBoston » Martha's Vineyard » Cape Cod/Nantucket » Chicago » Miami »
WestLas Vegas » Los Angeles » Napa and Sonoma » San Diego » San Francisco » Seattle »
HawaiiBig Island » Kauai » Maui » Oahu »
Zip Line Tours
- A chance to join along as your friends or family members zip around the canopies of the Maui rainforest
- A 1/2 mile hike with panoramic views, plunging cliffs, and lush valleys
- A beautiful 1/2 mile hike through a towering forest and across an "Indiana Jones" style swinging bridge
- Five amazing zip lines that soar over gulches and through the trees along the slopes of one of the world's largest volcanoes
- One of the fastest zip lines in the U.S.
- Eight amazing zip lines which allow you to soar high above streams, waterfalls, and through the jungle canopy amid the verdant valleys of Mount Kahalawai
- 1/2 mile hike through a land steeped in legend, with panoramic views, plunging cliffs, and lush valleys
Maui , Hawaii
About Zip Line Tours
There are some views you just can’t get from a car. With a stellar track record—it was the first zip line tour in the United States—this company will take your breath away. Choose five zips on the slopes of Haleakala, or eight in upcountry Kaanapali. Each zip gets longer, higher, and more exciting than the last, giving you a better view and a bigger rush. Hiking-only tours are also available for the truly height-terrified or those outside the height/weight requirements. In addition to high-flying fun, this outfitter has been praised for its dedication to eco-friendly practices and conservation.
From the very beginning this tour was phenomenal! Our guides …Keawe and Kekoa were hilarious and made sure everyone was comfortable, a few members of our group were clearly terrified. Lunch was delicious and we were even served a tasty dessert and cold drinks. Start to finish, this tour is definitely a must-do!