Paris in Love Tour
- Guided tour in a C2V convertible for just the two of you
- See the many romantic gems Paris has to offer, including the Eiffel Tower and the Bridge of Art
- Explore Montmartre, the area made famous by the artists of the Belle Époque, where you'll see the Moulin Rouge
- Cruise down the Seine river, where you'll see the Orsay Museum, the Louvre, Notre Dame, the Conciergerie, the Grand Palais, and more
- Gourmet dinner at a trendy Parisian restaurant
Abesses Metro, Paris, France
About Paris in Love Tour
Experience the Paris lovers dream about on a romantic guided tour for two. The tour begins at Montmartre, away from the bustling city, and slowly winds through beautiful views, hidden gardens, romantic cafes, cobbled streets, and other intimate spaces on the way to the famous footsteps of artists and the Moulin Rouge. In the second half of the tour, your expert guide will transport you and your partner in a genuine 2CV Citroën to a cruise awaiting you on the Seine. Before getting there, you will stop by the Eiffel Tower, Pont des arts, and other gorgeous Parisian monuments. The romantic Seine Cruise includes a viewing of great historical paintings.
The "Paris in Love" tour was amazing! We discovered hidden places like a fantastic little restaurant. We used an historic 2 CV Citroen car, like in Paris in the old days. We could discover Paris without stress and even had a guide who brought us to all the good places and the classic sights. He introduced us to Paris with nice little anecdotes. Loved it!