Kayak, Snorkel and Waterfall Hike
- Opportunity to do it all in one trip—hike in a rainforest, swim under waterfalls, kayak along ocean cliffs, and snorkel with green sea turtles
- 2.5 hours of kayaking along West Maui's rugged coastline
- Snorkeling with Hawaii's endangered green sea turtles
- A drive from ocean to rainforest for the short hike
- 1-mile hike, round-trip, to two waterfalls and pools where you can swim and jump from safe rock ledges
4132 Honoapiilani Highway, Lahaina, Hawaii 96761
About Kayak, Snorkel and Waterfall Hike
Discover the best Maui has to offer in one action-packed day on this kayak, snorkel and hiking adventure. Paddle along West Maui’s coastline with the morning sun on your shoulders and the gentle breeze in your hair. Jump right into some of the best snorkeling spots in West Maui. See schools of neon tropical fish and green sea turtles drifting in the current, and let the waves carry you along with them. Paddle back to shore and head up into the rainforest with a short and easy hike through the lush jungle. Hear the roar of waterfalls and swim in their pools. The expert naturalists will guide you and share insights into the island’s geology, botany, history and culture.
The guide was nice, and we saw a lot of turtles. We also saw a Monk seal, which was awesome. The hike at Twin Falls was definitely the best part of the excursion. Our guide was Dawn, and she was friendly and very knowledgeable. She really seemed to enjoy sharing her knowledge with the group. My 13-year-old son loved jumping into the "ponds" near the waterfalls as much as learning about the plants and fauna.